About Me

I'm a "deep fried" mama for two reasons: one, I grew up in the South, and two, my three wonderful kids leave me feeling that way a lot of the time! If you feel that way too, then this blog's for you!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Out of the frying pan, into the fire!

This blog is something I've been pondering for a while now--so long, that I've grown older in the pondering. But each day I get older, each day I also find there's less time to waste. So, here I am--out of the frying pan, into the fire. Since I had my third kid two years ago, that kinda describes my life anyway.

So, a little bit about me:
Mom of three (but you probably figured that out already) amazing, smart, lively kids who leave me totally deep fried at the end of the day:).
Raised in the South but currently living in the West. Some days I hate snow--really, really hate it.
Recovering academic who left full-time teaching for the comparatively relaxing job of SAHM--hah!
Currently chasing after said 3 kids, teaching part-time, leading a Brownie troop, and trying to find my sanity in the 10 minutes or so left over at the end of the day.

Sound familiar? Then I hope we'll have lots to talk about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment